My mornings usually start out very typical and usually very early. I get out of bed, drink my coffee and hopefully get some work done before the kids are up for the day. This morning, however, was different. I opened my email and noticed a fellow mom blogger nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was so excited because this isn’t something that happens everyday. Thank you so much Lina! You really made my day!
If you are not aware, a Liebster Award is a way of getting other bloggers known, shared and generally getting the word out about them, if they have under 500 followers.
– A few simple rules apply –
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other followers with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5.Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
The Questions I Received
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog because I wanted to share what I have learned about babywearing over the past two years.
2. Who inspires you the most and why?
My daughter, Avery inspires me more and more everyday. She is the reason I started my business and she reminds me what it’s like to be a kid. As a toddler she is learning so much and is so amazed by life it’s hard not to let that rub off on me too.
3. What was your favorite book as a child?
Seven Froggies Went to School by Kate Duke. I know it by heart and read it to my kids now that I’m a mom.
4. List three things from your bucket list.
Become a contestant on Survivor, visit New Zealand and skydive.
5. What is your favorite recipe/meal?
Spaghetti. It’s simple yet amazing!
6. What is your dream vacation?
My husband and I plan to visit our honeymoon spot in St. Lucia every ten years. It was Heaven on Earth and I can’t wait to go back!
7. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
Jeff Probst. he seems so down to Earth and I would love to pick his brain.
8. You decide to write a book. What is it about?
probably something parenting related.
9. What is your favorite hobby?
Sewing is very therapeutic. I’m not the best and still have a long way to go but I still love doing it!
10. What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment so far?
Graduating from college with my accounting degree.
11. What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
Polly Pocket was always a big hit in our house.
– The Followers I Nominated –
Lina- The Adventures of Mom-Mom
Tamsin- The Fit & Fluffy Mama
Jen- Good Families Do…
Mama The Geek
Flee- MacGyvering Motherhood
Alice- Alice & Amelia
Kelsey- Young Momma
Jerrica- Life with Tryson
A Bee and a Bloom
My Questions for You
1. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
3. What is your all time favorite movie?
4. Who inspired you to start blogging?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. Favorite genre of music?
8. Favorite flower?
9. What is your most treasured childhood memory?
10. If you could meet any celebrity in the world who would it be?
11. Are you crafty?